
While I was visiting Oshkosh this weekend, I thought I would stop downtown to see the way it has been transformed for the Johnny Depp movie, "Public Enemies". It is amazing how all the change truly brought Oshkosh back to the 1930's. By the time we got there they were starting to take things down, so most of the buildings don't have awnings on them any more. I hope you enjoy the pictures.

This is a billboard wall used to cover the park with the sundial in it. They took down the sundial temporarily.
This is what used to be The Christian Book Nook. Now, I believe it is House of Heroes.



This the Exclusive company, formerly V & S variety store, when I was younger.
Abraham cheesin' it for the camara.:)
Becca's turn!
Well, from what I hear it was very exciting to be in Oshkosh last week. Too bad I was in Watertown. But I was glad I was able to take some pictures.
1 comment:
Dude. You got pictures of buildings I never even saw! What's up with that?! And I had no idea they used that little alley way either.
Guess I should have actually gotten out of my car when taking my pics. LOL!
Post a Comment